The Office of University Events and Conference Services is responsible for the management and execution of high-quality events and conferences that support and enhance the University’s reputation, its priorities, and its constituents. We do this by providing superior consulting and management services to University departments and external partners.
We are committed and dedicated to working with University departments and external partners to achieve positive results within a range of budget considerations. We act as a one-stop-shop resource to guide customers through the event, conference, and meeting management process in order to create a desired experience, while reaching outlined goals and objectives.
Additionally, we oversee the execution of the Convocation and Commencement ceremonies and reservations for the Rome Commons Ballroom, Dodd Center, UConn Bookstore Community Room, Wilbur Cross North Reading Room and Lodewick House. To inquire about availability of these spaces email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the space you are requesting.
- Groundbreakings and Building Dedications
- Major University and Department Anniversaries and Celebrations
- Honors and Awards Ceremonies and Recognition events
- Commencement and Convocation
- Campus Career Fairs
- Academic and Association Conferences and Symposiums
- Events that support Fundraising Initiatives and University priorities
- Endowed Lecture Series
- Sports Camps and Summer Conferences
To contact us please call (860) 486-1001. To request our services or to submit a room reservation you may utilize the inquiry form.
- CaraWorkman ’95, ’17 MBA, CSEPDirector, University Events and Conference Servicescara.email@example.com
- KateCopeland ’15 MBA, CMPAssistant Directorkate.firstname.lastname@example.org
- WendyBakerAdministrative Services Assistantwendy.email@example.com
- HarleyEricksonEvent Assistantharley.firstname.lastname@example.org
- RobbinHaboian-Demircan ’93Program Coordinatorrobbin.email@example.com
- AnneHill ’90, ’92 MAProgram Coordinatoranne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- JulietKapsisProgram Coordinatorjuliet.email@example.com
- CarolynPostemskiFiscal Officercarolyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren C.Schaller (Douglas), ’05, CMPProgram Coordinatorlauren.email@example.com
- KarenZajacProgram Assistant - Reservationskaren.firstname.lastname@example.org